Monday, August 11, 2008

Pineapple Express one hell of a ride!





Did you ever have a movie where you go in expecting something mediocre and come out seeing something fantastic! It starts out showing Dale Denton who is a process server giving subpoena’s to people in different outfits and talking about how much he loves weed who doesn’t Right? This is what I got out of stoner film named Pineapple Express. Seth Rogen starring role as Dale Denton a process server does a wonderful job writing this awesome screenplay. Each scene will have you laughing, and there really is not a dull moment throughout the entire movie. The scenes I most enjoyed were Franco and Rogen's escapades; they were like a modern day Cheech and Chong! Also I was very surprised with James Franco's performance as Saul Silver Dale's drug dealer. Franco is a natural at comedy and has some surprisingly funny scenes. There were also side characters that amazed me as well like, Daniel R. McBride's performance as Red. He was also in the movie the Heart Break Kid in my opinion he stole the show. It's nice to see good performances from a fresh faced cast. So if you’re looking for a great movie where you can go laugh and have a great time with your friends then Pineapple Express is the way to go. But for those who take there lives way too seriously and don't know how to have a good laugh I wouldn't suggest seeing this.

Overall I would give it 4 stars out of 4!
Go see it...







8 comments:

LBluca77 said...

I can't wait to see this movie. Seth Rogan is always a good laugh.

I think I am you first comment. That means I am special.

Chris said...

I luv the idea of a blog for movie reviews. thx for the comment.
so for youtube vids,
go to the video you want on your blog. on the right hand side there is the video description. At the bottom of it there should be a box labeled embed. copy everything in the box. next go onto your blog and click on new post. paste the embed in the space for typing. title the blog and publish it. the video should be on the blog. you do not have to click on the add a video option on the new post. comment if you have any problems!

Cathy T. said...

thx for the comment. yeah i loved this move! I was laughing the whole time. Very nice review.

Chris said...

great job adding the vids! makes the blog better. keep it up!

Mei Stead said...

i'm such a movie person, i always watch movies (:
so i really like your blog, it's given me alot i need to watchhhh!

x

Dani said...

this movie was really good! i love your assessment on it. :o) i just saw it tonight. i was rolling. franco really does very well at comedy, much better than i expected, that's for sure. and the stuff him and rogan got into was gut wrenching. i gotta say that step brothers was funnier, but pineapple express was def a keeper.

and to answer your question: yes. twilight is about vampires. :o) it's a 4 book series. it has a mostly teenage fangirl base, but a lot of guys really enjoy it as well b/c it's not just romance. there's a lot of action in it as well. the movie is sure to take off! and from what the director and cast has been saying, it's staying true to the book. if you like to read, i'd definitely recommend you give the saga a try. :o)

herrobeaches said...

I completely agree with this review! I swear this movie had me laughing non-stop. =]
Thank you for the comment!!

multilinefinancial@gmal.com said...

I Like your Blog.
This is a great idea.


Gloria