Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Entourage Season 5




With entourage one of my favorite shows only a month away I had to say something about it. First of all I think it looks awesome cant wait to see Vinnie Chase, Drama, Ari, Turtle and Eric back in action. Secondly from the trailer I just saw it looks pretty good and I'm really excited to get things started in September. I hope Jeremy Piven keeps on giving outstanding performances as his role as Ari. He really is in my opinion the star of the show. Anyways guys and girls enjoy the trailer. And I'll have another movie review up soon possibly Never Back Down!






Enjoy...



2 comments:

caitlin said...

What a fun site. I do this with a friend on our other site as well. Thanks for the compliments on my page!

LBluca77 said...

You should review Never Back Down. I thought it was good, but what would not be good about hot guys fighting with no shirts on.