Friday, August 29, 2008

Fast & Furious 2009







Sorry guys and girls I've been lazy with the reviews. The reason being the movie industry has not put out anything that really caught my eye. The next post will be Prom Night Review which I just recently had the pleasure of watching. Something that did catch my eye though is a new Fast and the Furious movie. I know a lot of people where not a fan of the first one but I liked it a lot. I have always been a big fan of Vin Diesel and I think the guy has talent. I also just saw the trailer and I'm happy they brought back the original cast. So here it is for my fans and friends who are reading this. Also I appreciate the comments and feedback from all of you wonderful people, it inspires me to write more.

Enjoy!

HD Trailer The Fast & Furious Summer 2009




Directed By Justin Lin
Starring Vin Diesel
Paul Walker
Michelle Rodriguez
Jordana Brewster

3 comments:

Chris said...

That movie looks awsome. Cant wait to see it. Nice job.
By the way, thanx for adding me to your blog list!
Keep it up!

Chris said...

hey can you follow my blog?

LBluca77 said...

I liked the first Fast and the Furious too. I think the new movie looks really similar to the first one, I am sure I will still go see it.